TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Our registration number is 0000000000 The term "you" refers to the user or visitor of our website. The use of this website is subject to the following conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and only use.
Which is subject to change without prior notice. The use of this website is subject to the following conditions of use:
- Neither we nor any of us offers a full guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, integrity or adequacy of the information and materials found on this website. You acknowledge that the information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and expressly exclude liability for any action or error to the fullest extent permitted by law.
-- The use of any information or material on this website is at your own risk, for which you are not responsible.
- It will be your own responsibility to ensure that any product, service or information available on this website fits your specific needs.
- This website contains material that is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, presentation, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except in accordance with the copyright notice, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- All brands reproduced on this website, which are not owned by the Bistro Punta Sal Restaurant, or licensed to the operator, are recognized on the website.
- The unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or constitute a crime.
- From time to time, this site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide more information. This does not mean that we agree with the website (s).
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website (s).
- You can not create a link to this page from another website or document without written consent to the Mezquite Astoria Restaurant. - www.bistropuntasalrestaurant.com is an e-commerce site that is created with the aim of providing our customers with other options to make their purchase process easier. We hope to meet your expectations and to be able to address any concerns as soon as possible.
- Any order must be made 20 minutes in advance, to prepare the dishes, and in some cases, it takes between 3 and 4 minutes to receive the order.
- Drinks with alcohol can only be reserved at the restaurant, and not available to take out.
- www.bistropuntasalrestaurant.com is committed to treat your personal data in a completely confidential and exclusively for commercial fines, and provide good service.
The price of the products will be presented in THE PORTAL before the transaction is accepted by the client. This price will include all possible tax charges, which are applicable to each transaction
- Users can choose if they wish to pay online or in the restaurant at the time of delivery. In the first case, users must pay at the time of completing their order through the application, making use of direct access to the credit card or Paypal. Changes in your order will be subject to extra charge.